I’m still thinking about knees, though you may or may not notice it when you do these lessons.
I’m thinking about knees, and Theo Jansen’s strandbeest:
- Somewhere in your back… (AY 434: Twisting and opposing gently)
- Frog’s Legs (AY 117)
- Recording malfunction! But you can do a similar lesson here: Hip and shoulder circles
- Turning the head around its circumference and in the center (AY 6)
- Getting to know the hip joints (AY 241)
- Sidelying, sliding hands and knees at different angles (no particular source)